Difference between revisions of "What's New in 2.0"
(Created page with "* New installer, updater, configurer * Database reorganized, referential integrity imposed! * API to ingest data (xml or json) into other applications * Upgrade WYSIWYG editor...")
Latest revision as of 15:31, 8 August 2015
- New installer, updater, configurer
- Database reorganized, referential integrity imposed!
- API to ingest data (xml or json) into other applications
- Upgrade WYSIWYG editor from FCKeditor to CKeditor (don't scoff, it was a big job!)
- Site configuration available via admin interface
- New Videos module, for 3rd party video management
- Talkback -- now has "multi-site" capability
- Staff table -- more data options, staff-supervisor relationships
- Optional internal staff map (for disaster planning, say)
- Alternate title possible for databases/resources
- Additional guide metadata (description, keywords)
- Beta integration into Serials Solution's Summon
- 3 Column guide layout
- Boxes without titlebars! Tip: give it a title of "notitleNew "
- New "Lost Password" functionality
- On upgrade from 1.x, chchchanges table is cleared, so only original insert and last update data retained